Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Get any payment gateway on 24SevenCart


Talking about payment gateways is one of the things that I love most. In almost every first meeting with my prospects, the third question that I get – “what are the payment gateways that you support?” Well, I say – “we have many”. Next question – “do you support xyz?” My answer – “I’ll have to check; if don’t, we will add that for you at no extra cost”.

The question is - why everybody asks this. My analysis tells that most of the shopping carts, although rich in feature, only support a handful of payment gateways. Even the market toppers are not that flexible too. If you have a payment gateway that doesn’t come in the top bracket, you are a game! You will have to pay some fat fees to get it integrated in your store!

Well, we understand your pain and that’s why we act differently. 24SevenCart, any payment gateway, no extra cost. We have 50+ merchant accounts already added in 24SevenCart and the list is growing. Recently, we added St. George for Australia, Sage and RealEx for UK/Europe.

So, don’t you have another reason to sign up for 24sevenCart?

No comments:

Post a Comment